Monday, June 16, 2008

Estonia Hermann Castle FDCs


Estonia FDCs
Name: My Stamp - Narva Hermann Castle
Date of Issue: 22 May 2008

My Stamp is a stamp with an attached label. The label has a view of Narva Hermann Castle (also Herman Castle, Narva Castle, Estonian: Hermanni linnus). It is a castle in Narva, eastern Estonia. It was founded in the thirteenth century.

Comment: Eesti Post used 2 different special cancellations for this set as usual. One was in Tallinn, the other was in Narva, the castle on this stamp is located in Narva. My friend made both special cancellations for me. The Tallinn special cancellation's FDC reached to me on 31st May, only 9 days. But the Narva special cancellation's FDC reached to me today, it costs 26 days. You know, I worried whether it had lost, finally..... I'm happy now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails