Thursday, January 1, 2009

India GAIL FDC

India FDC
Name: GAIL (India) Limited
Date of Issue: 19 November 2008

GAIL (India) Limited, is India's largest natural gas transportation company, integrating all aspects of the natural gas value chain. GAIL is listed by Forbes as one of the world's 2,000 largest public companies in 2007.

The company was previously known as Gas Authority of India Ltd. It is India's principal gas transmission and marketing company. It was set up by the Government of India in August 1984 to create gas sector infrastructure. More...

Comment: Althought my Indian friend didn't use the official FDC to make this real posted FDC. but I'm still pleased. The postage and information label was glued on the face side this time, it seldom occurs on my Indian FDCs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!

Anonymous said...

It seems my language skills need to be strengthened, because I totally can not read your information, but I think this is a good BLOG
landing net

Related Posts with Thumbnails